You May Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance
You May Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance. Hormonal Imbalance is getting common in every possible family. Hormones are a very critical part for your overall health. The healthy and hormonally balanced body continuous manufacture all the hormones that are needed to keep everything functioning within our body. It becomes unbalanced due to improper supplies of nutrients, stress, toxic influences, vitamin, mineral toxicity, & deficiencies. Toxins may also generate hormonal imbalance. Additionally, an unbalanced lifestyle, as well as an improper diet, can also contribute. Most Common hormonal conditions affecting both men and women could cause any of the following symptoms, such as:
· Weight Gain
· Brain Fog
· Inability to Maintain Muscle Mass
· Heart Disease
You can fight Hormonal imbalance naturally, it takes time, but the fix is permanent. I’d try to list something that you can accommodate in your lifestyle.
Some Tips To Help You Out In This Situation
1. Add healthy Fats ( Seeds, Nuts, Salmon, Peanut butter)
2. Additionally, Keep a balance_between omega 3 & 6
a. Most of the oiks we use for domestic purposes contain omega-6 (Veg oil, Soya oil, etc. )
b. Take omega-3 regularly (cod-liver oil which gives you vitamin D as well)
3. Do workout at least thrice a week. Fix fitness goals. It helps to switch yourself off from your stress hormones. E.g., Fast Walking, Running, gymming
4. Don’t stress yourself. If you confirm yourself, you aren’t producing happy hormones.
Some Points To Check Out
5. Reduce coffee, Alcohol, and Cigarettes. Slowly stop them completely.
6. Vitamin D- Refer to Step #2(b), consuming cod liver oil gives you Vitamin-D. Expose yourself to the sun. Refer to step #3, If you prefer walking, Go for Early Morning walk. If you don’t prefer walking, start taking Vitamin-D supplements, you need a dosage of 1000–1500 IU of Vitamin-D.
7. Add fruits and fresh vegetables to your diet as much as you can.
Some Extra Grab A Hold
The short answer to your question is that it depends. There are so many varying factors that can result in a hormone imbalance. The first step is first to identify if inequality does persist and what is the root cause.
While I agree with Bill that you should see an endocrinologist, the problem with most conventional doctors is that they’re so focused on writing prescriptions to manage symptoms vs. working with patients to identify the root cause of the imbalance. Most of these medications work by targeting the symptoms and not treating the underlying cause.
Some Extra To Know: Hormonal imbalance
Many natural remedies are effective at managing and even treating the root cause of the imbalance. And popping a few supplement pills is usually not enough; a natural way to fixing hormones usually requires developing healthy lifestyle habits. Nutrition, fitness, and stress reduction typically need to be addressed as poor choices in these areas are generally the reasons why the imbalance occurs in the first place.
The first step is to work with your doctor to get some tests done. Once the problems get identified, then you can work with a naturopathic doctor to develop a natural treatment plan.