Too much or too little of a specific hormone in a woman’s body leads to hormonal imbalance. Hence, this imbalance can trigger various side-effects throughout the body.
Hormones are chemicals that are produced by the endocrinal glands. And so, these chemicals travel through the bloodstream to different organs and tissues. Thus, they deliver messages to these organs and instruct them on what to do and when to do. Moreover, all the major body processes are regulated by hormones. Therefore, an imbalance can lead to a wide range of problems.
Hormones Help to Regulate:
- Heart rate
- Reproductive cycles
- Menstruation in women
- Stress levels
- Body temperature
Insulin, steroids, growth hormones, and adrenaline are various hormones found in men and women. Other hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone, are found in women. However, men have more testosterone hormones.
Symptoms Of Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalances occur at certain points in everyone’s life. It also happens when the endocrine glands do not function properly. Therefore, the symptoms of hormonal imbalance depend upon the gland which is not working properly.
The common symptoms of hormonal imbalance may include:
- Unexplained weight loss or weight gain
- Heavy sweating
- Sleep problems
- Changes in sensitivity to heat and cold
- Rashes or other unexplained skin problems
- Dry skin
- Fluctuation in blood pressure
- Fluctuation in heart rate
- Anxiety or irritability
- Weak bones
- Changes in blood sugar levels
- Unexplained fatigue
- Urge to pee more often
- Reduced sex drive
- Blurry vision, puffy face
- Thinning hair
- Tenderness in the breast
Causes of Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal fluctuations occur at some point in everyone’s life. This is quite normal. However, sometimes, these imbalances happen when the endocrine glands are not operating properly. The endocrine glands are as follows: adrenal glands, pineal glands, gonads, pituitary glands, hypothalamus glands, pancreatic islets, and thyroid glands.
Furthermore, imbalances can occur due to several medical conditions. It may also include environmental factors, and also because of some lifestyle habits.
Shop These Products Online
Loose leaf Kitchen Gadget
FUN AND EASY WAY: This kitchen tool will help you take out leaves from the stem in a few seconds.
HEALTHY SNACKS: Perfect for kitchen use and for making kale chips and other healthy snacks.
DIFFERENT HOLE SIZES: With different hole sizes for your leaf stripping needs.
Fruit and Vegetable Spiral Slicer
- PREMIUM-QUALITY MATERIALS: With the size of 10 x 4 cm, this Fruit and Vegetable Spiral Slicer is of a high-quality PP material.
- EXCELLENT FEATURES: This is used for rotating slices of fruits and vegetables, and decorative cutting and carving tools.
- DURABILITY: It has a multi-functional spiral knife. It’s also guaranteed to last for many years, despite using it intensively in your day-to-day life.
- CONVENIENCE: This mini-slicer is easy to operate and clean too. With a weight of 5g, it’s lightweight and best suited for food party preparation.
Leaf and Stalk Huller for Strawberry and Tomato
HANDY TOOL: A simple tool in your kitchen for a breeze in preparation.
SAFE FOR KIDS: Let your kids have fun by involving them in food preparation.
UNIQUE DESIGN: You can find it easily in your kitchen drawer, with its unique design and color.
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel + ABS
SIZE: 9 x 4.8 x 2.6 cm